Calendar

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
 << < > >>
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Announce

Who's Online?

Member: 0
Visitor: 1

rss Syndication

Feb/15/2014 - 08:20:33 am

Boring Sex Life?

When President Bill Clinton addressed the people regarding his scandal with Monica Lewinsky, he told the people that he did not have sexual relations with Monica. Although oral sex was performed, Clinton's view of oral sex is not really sex.

He was publicly hanged in the town of Qazvin, west of the Iranian capital Tehran. The unnamed man was accused of running a brothel and producing pornographic videos along with his wife. The couple had both been sentenced to 10 years in prison, five years in exile, 80 lashes and execution for running the prostitution ring and being found in possession of alcohol, drugs, and illicit CDs. The man's sentence was carried out in front of the judge that sentenced him in one of the town's squares on a Monday morning, while his wife had been executed several months beforehand. Despite what's being reported in the headlines, it appears that nothing's really new under the sun regarding Iran, pornography and the sex industry. Under Iran's Islamic law, adultery and corruption on earth are still punishable by death. Sources: IRAN: PORN MOVIE PRODUCERS TO GET DEATH PENALTY UNDER NEW LAW, adnkrnonsinternational, June 13, 2007, http://www.adnki.com/index_2Level_English.php?cat=Politics&loid=0.425319967&par=0 (Iran, Pornography, Islam, Sharia, Muslim, Adultery, Corruption, Sex, Video, Zohre Mir Ebrahimi, execution, hanging, stoning) Iran moves to execute porn stars, CNN, June 13, 2007, http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/06/13/iran.porn.ap/index.html?section=cnn_latest (Iran, Pornography, Islam, Sharia, Muslim, Adultery, Corruption, Sex, Video, Zohre Mir Ebrahimi, execution, hanging, stoning) Zahra Amir Ebrahimi Sex Tape: Iran Wants to Execute Porn Stars, The Post Chronicle, June 13, 2007, http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_2128625shtml (Iran, Pornography, Islam, Sharia, Muslim, Adultery, Corruption, Sex, Video, Zohre Mir Ebrahimi, execution, hanging, stoning) Porn actress stoned to death in Iran prison, IOL, May 21, 2001, http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?sf=3&click_id=3&art_id=qw990444181879B265&set_id=1 (Iran, Pornography, Islam, Sharia, Muslim, Adultery, Corruption, Sex, Video, Zohre Mir Ebrahimi, execution, hanging, stoning) Iran Hangs Man for Running Porn Ring, Iran Focus, November 15, 2005, http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=4434 (Iran, Pornography, Islam, Sharia, Muslim, Adultery, Corruption, Sex, Video, Zohre Mir Ebrahimi, execution, hanging, stoning)

Statistics show that more than 50% of American teenagers lose their virginity by the age of 1 It also shows that sex education in schools is well accepted by only 7% of American parents. The other 93% still consider it a taboo to talk about sex to their children, and resort to making up the ever popular stories of birds and bees. But do they stop for a moment and think that it is not the presence of sex education in schools, but its absence that has made the rate of teen pregnancy go up to such a high level? Given below are some more arguments for sex education.


Babies mature differently, so if your friend finds out the gender of her baby in the 15th week and you are not sure even in the 19th week, don't worry.
The woman was sentenced to death after being convicted of adultery and "corruption on earth", a verdict which was upheld by the supreme court. Per a report at Iran Focus, an Iranian man was executed in 2005 for running a porn ring.

In the study, sixty percent defined oral sex or the oral-genital contact did not constitute as having real sex (Sharon Jayson, 2005). Many teenagers nowadays practice non-vaginal sex or oral sex because of their general belief that oral sex is safer and is simply not the same as having real sex.

Oral sex may be performed by both partners on each other (if a man stimulates the woman?s genitals, it is called cunnilingus; if a woman stimulates the man?s genitals, it is called fellatio). Oral sex is a precursor to the actual penetrative sexual intercourse.
Admin · 8 views · 0 comments

Permanent link to full entry

http://kipherrera1945.sosblogs.com/The-Write-up-Arrange-b1/Boring-Sex-Life-b1-p10.htm

Comments

No Comment for this post yet...


Leave a comment

No comments are allowed in this blog